Monday, September 20, 2010

Madison turn 1yrs old Today!!! "Let them eat cake"

We can't believe 1 year has already flown by! This has been such a fun year with Madison, watching her change and grow into a spunky, sweet little girl :) She loves to play and watch Baby Einstein. She eats everything she finds on the floor...which I guess it is more motivation for me to keep my floors clean all the time! We had a fun little birthday party with Uncle Brent. She had her first piece of cake. It was a little painful watching her eat cake, for one, she was messy, but for 2, she will never again be a sugar free baby, there is no going back! Here come years of yummy sweet birthday cake, not just her birthday cake either..all her friends parties will have cake.

Yummy Mommy and Daddy!!! I think I like cake!!! Let them eat cake!

more cake please...........I made a red velvet giant cupcake for her first birthday. The cupcake had pink sprinkles and butterfly sprinkles!



Once she got going on the cake...she kept going for more!
I found this really cute giant cupcake mold at discount cooking supply store in Pacific Beach. I need a little practice on the decorating but overall it turned out cute!

We love you Madison Rene Kalub! We pray you have many more joyous birthdays with Mommy and Daddy! You are so precious to us and you make our hearts so happy.... every day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that cupcake. It's very cute.