Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lemonade time & other Randoms....

Picture of Lemonade Recipe

Our backyard has a lemon tree and we have TONS and TONS of lemons! Madison, Brent and I had fun picking them today. I took Madison to deliver some to our neighbors to the right of us and Brent is taking some to work and most of them will go toward fresh squeezed lemonade! I made a really simple lemonade with sugar, hot water, lemon juice and more cold water then added strawberries after I smashed them so that they would marinate into the lemonade, its SO GOOD!!! I just might make Lemonade the rest of the month!

My sweet little helper, she was so cute trying to get them off the tree!


"Mommy, I here you go, I got one!"


Madison's lemon basket, too heavy for her to lift though :)


Love my babies, my brown eyed baby boy and my brown eyed baby girl :)


Last weekend we took a trip to San Clemente...we miss it and wanted to scout houses!
We got to see a beautiful sunset and enjoy coconut shrimp on the pier. 
We don't know when or where we will eventually buy but praying for God's timing and the right house, the right time and the finances needed for the loan. These next few months will be a crucial time for saving and I know it will go by fast. I can't believe we have already been in P.B. for 5 months!




No comments: