Monday, March 28, 2011

Jogging with our Jogger!


We enjoyed the beautiful day outside a few weeks ago in Pacific Beach, I rented a beach cruiser bike and Sean jogged with Madison in our jogging stroller, I am glad he was the one jogging and I had the luxury of being on the bike :) I think this is the first time we have used the jogger stroller for actual jogging...we have taken it off roading many times on trails, the shocks are amazing..anyway, glad we could put it to good use and Sean got his exercise at the same time. I think I had the more difficult mode of transportation though, if you have ever tried to ride a bike on the beach path in Pacific Beach you know that avoiding pedestrians, other bikers and skate boarders is not an easy task. It would be easier traveling down the 405 freeway on a moped! We are really hoping Madison will be willing to wear a helmet soon so we can ride as a family and put her in the baby seat on our bike...that would be so fun!

Madison looks a little confused or not very interested in smiling here. 


Daddy and daughter..so sweet




No comments: