Friday, September 2, 2011

Moving!

We closed escrow last week and are moving as soon as the house is ready! (should be next week) We are moving back to San Clemente and very excited! Its been fun and very exhausting getting the house ready. I have painted the last 4 days in a row and my arms are feeling the fatigue. The house has been vacant for about 8 months before our purchase so the grass is brown and the layers of dust and dirt have taken awhile to get clean...in fact its still a work in progress :) Its going to be an exciting time for us next week, one that I have anticipated for awhile now. We feel so blessed to be able to move into our first home and for Madison to finally have her own bedroom once again. I will post photos very soon! Here are a few random pics, (Sean didn't really appreciate our matching shirts and jeans in these photos but I'm glad he played along with my cheesy-ness!)







No comments: