Friday, February 10, 2012

Great Grandma Rentillo turned 90!

Sean, Madison and I had the opportunity to attend Grandma Rentillo's 90th birthday party last weekend in Concord (bay area). I must say, it was wild! The last post I mentioned how spontaneous Sean is; there is also never a dull moment being married to him but I mean that in a great way! Its always and adventure and he for sure keeps me on my toes!  How many 90 year old's do you know who get a surprise guest appearance of Elvis with music, dancing and all the works? It was really funny to see Sean's Grandma boogie down with Elvis in the middle of the restaurant. It was great to see her spunk and youth come out, she still fully enjoys life and always has a positive outlook on life. I love talking with her, she always has so much to say and always has these great elaborate memories she likes to share with me. She is Puerto Rican, she talks with a thick accent and very fast, she is a kind, gentle, yet strong woman who raised 5 girls!!!!

Elvis with the birthday girl :)

Sean and his Mother!


Madison and Grandma




....and the crazy sisters with Grandma and of course...Elvis again posing in front of the pink Cadillac. All the sisters were at the party, flying from all over the country so it was a rare and special occasion for the sisters to be together!


Happy 90th birthday Grandma! We love you!!!

No comments: