Thursday, March 1, 2012

Belated Valentines Post


Our Valentines Day was really fun and I wanted to post about it earlier and I'm not sure why I am just now getting around to it!

We had a family Valentines dinner on the 14th but Sean and I went on our date on Saturday night to Javier's Restaurant in Irvine which was WONDERFUL!! 

Sean bought me beautiful flowers for the table which I loved and they lasted FOREVER!


Sean then prepared a wonderful Lobster dinner for us! He butterflied the lobster, mixed butter with this great bread crumb seasoning topping and then broiled it. We have never attempted to make it at home before but it turned out really well. 


Madison and I made a red velvet cake on Valentines day that turned out yummy! It was a long process and very messy but we managed to keep the red food coloring in the kitchen and not all over the couches and clothes! Putting on the sprinkles and licking the frosting was her favorite part!


Madison enjoying her Vday card and little pink treats!



She likes to double up on her eating utensils. I know messy kid faces are not fun to look at if they are not of your own children so I won't post anymore!


Daddy and Madison enjoying the park day!




I love this photo of her!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. She's so darling! And of course, Beautiful!